Stephanie Vozza writes about business, productivity and really cool people for magazines, websites and companies. She is the author of The Five-Minute Mom's Club: 105 Tips to Make a Mom's Life Easier, and the founder of TheOrganizedParent.com, an ecommerce platform she later sold to FranklinCovey Products. Stephanie lives in Michigan with her husband, two sons and their crazy Jack Russell terriers.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 8 Habits of People Who Always Have Great Ideas
- What To Do When A Coworker Tries To Make You Look Bad
- Why You Should Stop Trying to Learn From Your Mistakes
- Why A PayPal Executive Is Being Mentored By His Millennial Employees
- How To Become A Genius
- What To Do When You’re At A Crossroads Between "Should" And "Must"
- 10 Unique Ways Leaders Bond With Employees
- Productivity Experts Share Their 10 Best Tips for A Morning Routine Makeover
- Can A Negative Reference Help To Find The Best Job Candidate?
- Why We're Hardwired To Be Anxious At A New Job
- How To Create An Environment Of Collaboration
- Three Ways To Reframe A Problem To Find An Innovative Solution
- Should You Quit Your Job Before You Have Another One?
- The Four Best Productivity Tricks I Learned At Google
- 8 Ways To Improve Your Focus