Sarah Kessler is a reporter at Fast Company, where she writes about technology companies and the people they impact.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Do Gun Owners Need An App To Tell Them Where Anti-Gun-Violence Activists Live?
- Facebook Beefs Up Its Messenger App
- Intel, Google, And TAG Heuer Announce A Swiss Smartwatch
- A Look Back At The Most Authentic Moment Of SXSW
- Twitter Only Gave Meerkat 2 Hours' Notice Before Cutting Access To The Social Graph
- Starbucks's New Drink, The Flat White, Is Made Of Hot Marketing And Foam
- What Does A Union Look Like In The Gig Economy?
- The Gig Economy Won't Last Because It's Being Sued To Death
- 48 Years Later, This Is How Fiskars Keeps Improving On Its Classic Orange-Handled Scissors
- The Secret Tool That Upworthy, BuzzFeed, and Everyone Else Is Using To Win Facebook
- Food Startups Bring Quinoa and Quail To The Boonies
- Why Adding Dance Can Double Your Money And Other Secrets From A Salvation Army Bell Ringer
- How to Make A 2,000-Mile Pizza Delivery
- Epic Christmas Caroling: This Is What Happens When Improv Everywhere Meets Target’s Budget