Sarah Kessler is a reporter at Fast Company, where she writes about technology companies and the people they impact.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Sesame Launches A Venture Arm To Invest In Startups That Help Kids
- The $50 Fire Tablet Is Now The Best-Selling Product On Amazon
- New App Powers Chat Between Uber And Lyft Drivers
- Amazon Will Answer These Two Big Questions This Week
- Silicon Valley's Problem-Solving Bubble
- How Big Is The Gig Economy? The Government Is Finally Going To Find Out
- Airbnb To U.S. Mayors: Want $2 Billion?
- Airbnb Super Hosts Account For Almost 40% Of Company's Revenue, Says New Study
- How Much Would Bernie Sanders's Plan To Make College Free Actually Cost?
- Love Citi Bike? You Have A Real Estate Developer To Thank
- From WeWork To WeLive: Startup Moves Members Into Its First Residential Building
- What I Learned In 12 Weeks Of Therapy For Social Media Addiction
- WeWork Added 25,000 Members In 2015
- 5 Ways To Wrap A Present That Don't Involve You
- 7 Smart Ways To Give The Gift Of Experiences, Not Things