Sarah Kessler is a reporter at Fast Company, where she writes about technology companies and the people they impact.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Starbucks's New Drink, The Flat White, Is Made Of Hot Marketing And Foam
- What Does A Union Look Like In The Gig Economy?
- The Gig Economy Won't Last Because It's Being Sued To Death
- 48 Years Later, This Is How Fiskars Keeps Improving On Its Classic Orange-Handled Scissors
- The Secret Tool That Upworthy, BuzzFeed, and Everyone Else Is Using To Win Facebook
- Food Startups Bring Quinoa and Quail To The Boonies
- Why Adding Dance Can Double Your Money And Other Secrets From A Salvation Army Bell Ringer
- How to Make A 2,000-Mile Pizza Delivery
- Epic Christmas Caroling: This Is What Happens When Improv Everywhere Meets Target’s Budget
- Lost in Translation: What Surprises International Startups About Silicon Valley
- The Rejectors: How The Most Selective Gatekeepers Say “No”
- A Kindle Designer's Touching Online Memorial To The Marginalia Scribbled In Books
- My Week With Alfred, A $25 Personal Butler
- The Most Versatile App: Why This Company Is Making One Product For Doing Everything