Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Due to volume of mail received, I sadly cannot respond personally to every story pitch.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Pinterest Expands Its E-commerce Program
- LinkedIn Could Owe You Money For Sending All Those Emails
- MasterCard: Retailers Can Use "Pay-By-Selfie" Starting 2016
- Tesla's Model X And The Mainstreaming Of The Electric Car
- AT&T To Sprint, T-Mobile: Wi-Fi Calling Violates Federal Rules
- Pentagon: Contractors Must Report Cyberattacks
- You Can Now Shield Your Tumblr Blog From The Internet
- News Corp Sells EdTech Subsidiary Amplify
- Amazon To Ban Sales of Apple TV And Google Chromecast
- This Is How We Watch Porn On Our Phones, According To Pornhub
- Your New Credit Card Security Measure Is...A Selfie?
- Tesla Debuts The Model X SUV, Its Most Advanced Car Yet
- Silent Circle Wants To Be Your Go-To For Secure Android Phones
- Whole Foods To Lay Off 1,500 Workers
- NASA: "There Is Liquid Water Today On The Surface Of Mars"