Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company with an eye for global innovation. Particular areas of interest include data, the future of healthcare, cybercrime, unmanned aircraft, space travel, and geopolitics. He is also a public speaker and commentator for radio and television.
Before joining Fast Company, Neal worked at various points as a Middle East reporter, a full-time food writer, and even edited a well-known media news blog. He now writes a lot, works on an enormous vinyl LP collection, travels on weekends, and gets too little sleep.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Ayasdi Made $55 Million From Big Data
- Old People Saw White And Gold, And More Insights From A 23andMe Study Of #TheDress
- Tinder Gets Matched With A New CEO
- FAA Gives Amazon Green Light To Test Delivery Drones
- At Coachella, An App To Order Meals
- Super Mario Goes Mobile: Nintendo Leaps Into Android, iOS
- Will This Dyson-Backed Startup Double The Life Of Your Phone Battery?
- Senate Asks Facebook, Google To Send User Information Without A Warrant
- It's On: Wikimedia Sues The NSA
- Secret Documents Reveal The CIA Has Been Hacking iPhones Since 2006
- Paranoid Android: Silent Circle Is Gunning For BlackBerry's Remaining Customers
- This “Airbnb For Creative Equipment” Will Rent You Drones, Oculus Rifts, Google Glass, More
- Private Spaceflight Gets A New Boost From Silicon Valley
- Work For An Airline? Are You A Retail Buyer? Apple And IBM Are Building Apps For You
- Amid Security Concerns, Google Aims To Beat Apple To Your Work Phone