Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Due to volume of mail received, I sadly cannot respond personally to every story pitch.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Pinterest: We Want 30% Of Our Engineering Hires To Be Female
- Ex-Reddit Figure Victoria Taylor Joins WeWork
- Obama Issues Executive Order To Build Fastest Supercomputer By 2025
- IBM And CVS Health Want Watson To Manage Your Diabetes
- Yelp Chairman Resigns, Stock Plummets 28%
- Amazon's Dash Buttons Are Here, And You Can Buy Them For $5
- Google Translate Can Now Decipher Signs In 27 Languages
- Reddit CEO: We're Developing Content Policy, Community Quarantines
- Jason Kilar's Audacious Plan: One-Upping YouTube With His Mobile Video Platform, Vessel
- Google Will Now Tell You When A Restaurant Is Too Busy
- One Month In, Apple Music Reportedly Scores 10 Million Users
- Amazon Imagines Exclusive Lane In Skies For Drones
- Ebay Shutters Same-Day Courier Service
- Delta's Fancy New Upgrade Could Put You On A Private Jet
- 95% Of Android Phones Could Be Hacked With Just One Text