Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Kindly note that I am not soliciting pitches at this time. This means you. Yes, you.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- FBI Probes Fiber-Optic Internet Saboteurs In California
- The NYPD's Visible--and Invisible--Plans for July 4th Security
- Facebook To Start Sharing Ad Revenue With Video Partners
- Why The AOL And Microsoft Advertising Deal Matters
- Slurpees On Demand? 7-Eleven To Offer Delivery Via Postmates
- Now You Can Tap To View Snaps And Stories On Snapchat
- "Holy F**K": When Facial Recognition Algorithms Go Wrong
- Apple's Beats 1 Radio Station Censors Explicit Content
- Facebook Offers Option Of Paying For Video Ads After 10 Seconds
- Apple To Pay $450 Million In Settlement For Price Fixing E-Books
- Twitch Had 21 Million Viewers During E3
- NBC Cuts Business Ties To Donald Trump [Updated]
- Twitter Anthropology: Your Data-Mined 2016 Presidential Candidate Portraits
- Ford Launches Car-Sharing Services
- Self-Driving Cars Successfully Avoid Collision