Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company with an eye for global innovation. Particular areas of interest include data, the future of healthcare, cybercrime, unmanned aircraft, space travel, and geopolitics. He is also a public speaker and commentator for radio and television.
Before joining Fast Company, Neal worked at various points as a Middle East reporter, a full-time food writer, and even edited a well-known media news blog. He now writes a lot, works on an enormous vinyl LP collection, travels on weekends, and gets too little sleep.
Publicists: I (mostly) love you, but pitches sent via email will not be read. To submit a story pitch, please visit my Muckrack page at http://www.muckrack.com/nealunger.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Mafia Wars: How Italy's Military Police Use Metadata To Track Organized Crime
- Is Your Connected Car Safe From Hackers?
- The Big Question In Retail Now Is "What Are You Doing With Geotriggers?"
- How The Cloud Is Now Being Used To Predict Terror Attacks
- Using Big Math To Help Drones Anticipate Dangerous Infrastructure Problems
- Advertisers Are About To Enter Your Connected Car
- Your ATM Likely Runs on Windows XP, Which Means It's Vulnerable To Hacking
- What Happens When A Drone Crashes?
- How Yelp Can Get Its Groove Back
- FTC Subpoena Revelations, Thousands Of Complaints Send Yelp's Stock Price Tumbling
- How To Decode A Genome In Just A Single Day
- What Will It Take For You To Bump A Billboard With Your Phone?
- This Small City's Police Department Builds An App, Nabs Big Data To Find And Fight Bad Guys
- Facebook Acquires Oculus VR For $2 Billion
- Watson's Next Challenge: Smarter Cancer Treatments