Based in sunny Los Angeles, Neal Ungerleider covers science and technology for Fast Company. He also works as a consultant, writes books, and does other things.
Neal has spoken before crowds on three continents and has appeared on programs including CBS This Morning, NPR's On The Media, and Al Jazeera America's Real Money With Ali Velshi.
Publicists: Due to volume of mail received, I sadly cannot respond personally to every story pitch.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Twitter Made Its Diversity Goals Public, But They Aren't Very Drastic
- Report: $1.9 Billion Invested In Space Travel Startups Since 2014
- Obama Administration To Open Wearable Tech R&D Center In Silicon Valley
- The U.S. Government Just Gave Contract Workers Way More Organizing Power
- Apple Announces Next iPhone Event: September 9
- An Uber Competitor Is Coming To New York's Taxi Fleet
- BlackRock Acquires FutureAdvisor, In A Bid To Win The Investor Tech Arms Race
- Is Snapchat One Step Closer To Being A Major Content Discovery Platform?
- Amazon Takes Its Machine Learning Platform To Europe
- Technical Ninjutsu And A Whole Lot Of Data: How To Photograph A Black Hole
- Apple Is Already Looking For Testing Sites For Its Self-Driving Car
- Vail Debuts Internet Of Things-Enabled Ski Slopes
- Comcast Is Starting A Video Platform That Will Challenge Facebook And YouTube
- Samsung Debuts World's Largest Hard Drive
- Tech Giants: Here's What The FTC Means By "Competition"