Laura Vanderkam is the author of several time management and productivity books, including I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time (Portfolio, June 9, 2015), What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast (Portfolio, 2013), and 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think (Portfolio, 2010). She blogs at www.lauravanderkam.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What I Learned From Keeping A Gratitude Journal For A Month
- What Does Authenticity Really Mean?
- Here's How Parents Who Work 100 Hours A Week Get Everything Done
- We Aren't Busier. So Why Do We Think We Are?
- The Norwegian Secret To Enjoying A Long Winter
- 7 Strategies From Ghost Stories That Can Liven Up Your Presentations
- A Five-Step Process To Finally Make Progress On Procrastinated Personal Projects
- How To Craft A Perfect, Productive 40-Hour Workweek
- 9 Things Freelancers Should Do To Get Higher Rates
- How To Find The Perfect Remote Work Spot
- The Science Of When You Need In-Person Communication
- What You Can Do Now To Salvage Your Annual Review
- When To Outsource And When To DIY: 5 Questions To Ask
- The Downside To Being Super Efficient At Work
- How To Do An Email Triage