John Brownlee is a writer who lives in Somerville, Massachusetts with two irate parakeets and his wife, who has more exquisite plumage. His work has appeared at Wired, Playboy, PopMech, CNN, Boing Boing, Gizmodo, and more. You can email him firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 7 Scrumptious Hors D'oeuvres That Are Really Edible Infographics
- Poetic NASA Visualization Shows How Everything Is Connected
- This Art Installation Turns You Into A Dancing Stick Figure
- Lunar's First Apple Watch App Is Part Sundial, Part Time Machine
- If Thoreau Took LSD, This Is The Cabin He'd Design
- Amsterdam Is Planning On Building An Underwater Parking Garage For Bikes
- In The Smartwatch Battle Against Apple And Google, Pebble's Secret Weapon Is Color E-Ink
- Here's What Apple's Racially Diverse Emojis Look Like
- This Game Is Based On The Hacking Scene From "Jurassic Park"
- This French Creative Agency Counts Everything It Does In Its Office. EVERYTHING.
- Guess Which Country's Companies Profit Most From War?
- Bang & Olufsen's New Stereo Can Read Your Mind
- This Clever Pushpin Won't Damage Your Prints
- Bringing Sherlock Holmes Mysteries To Life, One Doorway At A Time
- A Guide Through The Labyrinth Of Literary Fiction