John Brownlee is a writer who lives in Somerville, Massachusetts with two irate parakeets and his wife, who has more exquisite plumage. His work has appeared at Wired, Playboy, PopMech, CNN, Boing Boing, Gizmodo, and more. You can email him firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 4 Ways Elevators Will Get Totally Insane In 2016
- 9 Top Designers On What Every New Grad Should Know
- This Luxurious Cabin Getaway Is Only 160 Square Feet
- Autodesk Hires Facebook's Director Of Product Design
- Errol Morris: How Typography Shapes Our Perception Of Truth
- Your iPhone's Keyboard Just Became The Ultimate Calendar App
- MIT Made A Game To Figure Out How Our Brains Work In The Dark
- This Mechanical Lung Blows
- MVRDV's Seoul Skygarden Is Like The High Line On Steroids
- Crazy Way To Paint Patterns On 3-D Objects Is Like A Cartoon Come To Life
- Could Slimmer Streets Help Solve San Francisco's Housing Crisis?
- Artefact Designs A Backpack To Save Cyclists' Lives
- Bjarke Ingels Redesigns His Old High School
- Nuimo: A Universal Dial For The Internet Of Things
- London: The Next Great Tech And Design City?