John Brownlee is a writer who lives in Boston with two irate parakeets and a fiancée of more exquisite plumage. His work has appeared at Wired, Playboy, PopMech, Cult Of Mac, Boing Boing, and Gizmodo. You can email him here.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why Nike Is (Probably) Killing Off The FuelBand
- Could Robot Bottle Caps Be The Future Of Home Mixology?
- How A Supervolcano Would Disrupt International Flight
- Samsung's Design Statement Proves It Is A Company Of Robots Bent On Enslaving Man
- The Worst Infographic Of 2014 (So Far)
- How Nike Turned An Italian Suit Label Into The Air Jordan XX9s
- Metal-Heads And Their Cats
- A Laptop Charger The Size Of A Smartphone Charger
- Portable Robot Printer Is Like A Roomba That Squirts Ink
- Artist Imagines What Phantom Islands Might Look Like
- Wooden Mix-Tapes Give Visceral Form To Digital Media
- Is Flat Design Already Passé?
- MIT Unveils The Shapeshifting Furniture Of The Future
- The Wonderful World Of Whiskey, In One Boozy Chart
- Star Wars Reimagined As WWII-Style Propaganda Posters