Jane Porter writes about creativity, business, technology, health, education and literature. She's a 2013 Emerging Writing Fellow with the Center For Fiction. Jane has written and edited for publications including The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur, Fortune and The Chronicle of Higher Education. She has a B.A. from Brown University and an MFA from Warren Wilson College. When she isn't busy freelance writing or editing, she's at a desk somewhere in Brooklyn, NY, toiling away at her own fiction writing.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Meet The Boss Of The Future
- How Citymaps Is Trying To Take On Google
- The Psychology Behind All That Clutter You Can't Get Rid Of
- From Near Failure To A $1.5 Billion Sale: The Epic Story Of Lynda.com
- 10 Techniques From Professional Artists For Breaking Through Creative Blocks
- What It Takes To Build And Sustain A Flexible Workplace
- Today Is Equal Pay Day: How Can We Finally Close The Gender Wage Gap?
- The Myths We All Believe About Breakthrough Thinking
- The Science Of Reading Your Coworkers' Personalities
- Why Distancing Yourself From Your Work Can Make You A Better Leader
- Networking That Feels Natural And Leads To Big Ideas
- Diversity Training Myths Your Company Needs To Drop Now
- Can Blind Interviews Finally Solve Tech's Diversity Hiring Problem?
- How A Viral Video About Periods Launched This Startup's Overnight Success
- Writing Exercises Scientifically Proven To Redirect Your Life