Founder of SHADOKA and other companies. Newest book "Survive to Thrive – 27 Practices of Resilient Entrepreneurs, Innovators, And Leaders" (Motivational Press, 2015).
Shadoka enables entrepreneurship, growth, & social impact. Formerly of GE, and other global brands. Author of “Everything Connects – How to Transform and Lead in the Age of Creativity, Innovation and Sustainability” (McGraw Hill, 2014), and other books.
Contributor to Fast Company, Business Insider, and the Huffington Post. I've also written for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes, and Leadership Excellence, among others.
I am a devoted student of life, entrepreneurship, and humanity. I left my birth-land Bangladesh at the age of 17, and now call America my home. More about me at www.faisalhoque.com, www.everythingconnectsthebook.com, or at www.shadoka.com. Twitter: @faisal_hoque.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How The Rising Gig Economy Is Reshaping Businesses
- Why You Probably Aren't Investing Enough In Your Own Advancement
- The 7 Fundamentals Of Sustainable Business Growth
- What Highly Successful People Know About Perseverance
- Mastering The Difficult Art Of Letting Go
- 7 Methods To Overcome Your Fear of Failure
- The 10 Most Important Things I've Learned About Building An Entrepreneurial Mindset
- How A Writing Ritual Can Lead To Success
- An Unconventional--And Delicious--Way To Be More Creative
- 8 Ways To Establish An Innovation Culture In Your Business
- Stop Obsessing Over Employee Loyalty And Focus On This Instead
- How To Truly Devote Yourself To Personal Growth
- 10 Ways To Stay Calm In The Face Of Daily Stress
- 5 Tips For Working Smarter, Not Harder
- The Case For Not Knowing What You're Doing