Founder of SHADOKA and other companies. Shadoka enables entrepreneurship, growth, & social impact. Newest book “Everything Connects” (McGraw Hill). Formerly of GE, and other global brands.
Contributor to Fast Company, Business Insider, and the Huffington Post. I've also written for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes, and Leadership Excellence, among others.
I am a devoted student of life, entrepreneurship, and humanity. I left my birth-land Bangladesh at the age of 17, and now call America my home. More about me at www.faisalhoque.com, www.everythingconnectsthebook.com, or at www.shadoka.com. Twitter: @faisal_hoque.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How To Truly Devote Yourself To Personal Growth
- 10 Ways To Stay Calm In The Face Of Daily Stress
- 5 Tips For Working Smarter, Not Harder
- The Case For Not Knowing What You're Doing
- What Every Entrepreneur Should Know Before Taking Any Outside Investment
- 7 Daily Mantras To Boost Your Productivity
- How To Lead In A Boundary-Less World
- A Lesson In Overcoming Adversity Through Innovation
- Why It's Time To Manage Progress And Not People
- 5 Lessons In Self-Improvement We Can Learn From The Marines
- Release Your Inner Genius With These 5 Tips
- How To Create A Culture of Innovation
- The Difference Between Wanting And Having To Work
- Adapt Or Die: Your Business's Only Options In An Evolving Economy
- 5 Classic Books That Have Inspired Innovative Thinking Throughout Time