The top 50 companies in entertainment, media, sports, technology, and more.
Meet this year's inspiring leaders.
A showcase for ingenious design solutions.
New workplaces, new food sources, new medicine—even an entirely new economic system.
These innovators are turning the fashion world upside down. Created for and commissioned by Infiniti.
The creators, innovators, and disruptors who are rethinking the way we interact with fashion.
Industry leaders offer a glimpse of their lives outside of the office--and how these experiences have helped to get them where they are today.
Creative dialogue can reinvent your business, your brand, and your career. Join Fast Company on a multi-platform exploration of the art of conversation.
Computers are getting smart--very smart. Fast Company explains the complex and increasingly influential world of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
A collaboration to elevate and enhance the Hyatt Regency hotel experience.
How the top talent from creative fields get work done.
Created for and commissioned by Workday.
The up-and-coming companies that are disrupting industries.
I am a young entrepreneur who started my first company at 20 during my MBA program at the University of Miami. Our first project was the creation of RealVibes.net, later renamed Realvibez.tv, a leading online destination for Reggae, Dancehall and Soca videos, first launched in February 2002.
I am the co-founder of Random Media, an integrated media and entertainment firm focused on Caribbean entertainment and culture, as well as co-founder of Kaizen Interactive, a digital marketing agency.
Experience and Achievements
- Secured deal for my venture (through the Realvibeztv channel) to become YouTube’s first Caribbean media partner - venture now part of YouTube’s new rental program
- Random Media has signed distribution deals for e-book versions of a number of Caribbean books in the Amazon Kindle and Apple iBooks stores
- Interviewed numerous times about using social networks for business, previously built up a Facebook fan page for Jamaica to over 55,000 fans in less than 2 years that is now being used by the Jamaica Tourist Board
- Asked to endorse a book on entrepreneurship The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur alongside Donny Deutsch, Host of CNBC’s The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch
- Contributed a chapter to a McGraw-Hill Publishing book, How To Make Money With YouTube
- A judge for Business.com’s What Works For Business contest in 2009
I was born in Kingston, Jamaica, completed his B.Sc. at the age of 19 and received his MBA in Marketing and International Business from the University of Miami at 22.
My long-term goal is to be a positive role model for young people.