The top 50 companies in entertainment, media, sports, technology, and more.
Meet this year's inspiring leaders.
A showcase for ingenious design solutions.
New workplaces, new food sources, new medicine—even an entirely new economic system.
These innovators are turning the fashion world upside down. Created for and commissioned by Infiniti.
The creators, innovators, and disruptors who are rethinking the way we interact with fashion.
Industry leaders offer a glimpse of their lives outside of the office--and how these experiences have helped to get them where they are today.
Creative dialogue can reinvent your business, your brand, and your career. Join Fast Company on a multi-platform exploration of the art of conversation.
Computers are getting smart--very smart. Fast Company explains the complex and increasingly influential world of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
A collaboration to elevate and enhance the Hyatt Regency hotel experience.
How the top talent from creative fields get work done.
Created for and commissioned by Workday.
The up-and-coming companies that are disrupting industries.
Chad Hayward, MASc.
Chad Hayward is a management consultant with over ten years of experience specializing in employee selection and development. Throughout his career, he has held associate positions with a number of leading human resources consulting firms and has worked with clients of all sizes, from three-person start-ups to large multinational corporations. His primary role as a consultant has been to help clients improve their approach to sourcing, selecting, developing and engaging successful employees, and has typically included the following services:
• Building complete customized employee sourcing, screening and evaluation programs.
• Analyzing jobs and developing competency models.
• Choosing, administering and interpreting best-practice psychometric instruments (e.g., personality and motivational assessments, ability tests, interests and values surveys).
• Conducting structured interviews and reference checks.
• Creating and administering 360° feedback programs.
• Coaching and developing executives, managers and professionals.
• Designing and administering assessment centres for hiring, development and succession planning.
• Providing feedback and assessment reports to decision-makers.
Chad obtained his Masters of Applied Science degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Waterloo and holds an Honours Bachelor of Science degree from Acadia University. He has published in both academic journals and mainstream media, provided numerous interviews on the subject of employee assessment, and is active in regional, national and international professional associations.