Based in San Francisco, Alice Truong is Fast Company's West Coast correspondent. As a special contributor for USA TODAY, she wrote a tech column and hosted an online gadgets show. She previously reported in Chicago, Washington D.C., New York, and most recently Hong Kong, where she (left her heart and) worked as a staff reporter for the Wall Street Journal. Follow her on Twitter @alicetruong.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Embattled Bitcoin Exchange Mt. Gox Expected To File For Liquidation
- Weibo Prepares To Price IPO Ahead Of Its Nasdaq Debut
- Posting Frequently On Instagram Won't Cost Brands Followers, But Not Posting Might
- What If Google Glass Came In The Form Of A Contact Lens?
- Forget Clip-On Trackers and Wristbands: This Smart Shoe Insole Will Track Your Physical Activity
- The Hello Doctor App Lets You Manage Your Medical Records From Your IPhone
- The Guardian And Washington Post Win Pulitzers For NSA Reporting
- More Problems For Mary Barra: Documents Suggest GM Knew About Safety Issues In Recalled Cars
- Airbnb Wants To Pay Hotel Taxes In New York, Too
- NSA Denies Report It Exploited Heartbleed Bug
- Twitter Introduces Real-Time Notifications, Becomes Even More Like Facebook
- Here's Why Spirit Is The Most Hated Airline In The U.S.
- Amazon Is Designing Its 7th-Generation Delivery Drone
- This Solar-Powered Plane Could Stay In The Air Indefinitely
- Munchery Raises $28 Million To Expand In Seattle