My writing career has taken me all round the houses over the past decade and a half--from grumpy teens and hungover rock bands in the UK, where I was born, via celebrity interviews, health, tech and fashion in Madrid and Paris, before returning to London, where I now live.
For the past five years I've been writing about technology and innovation for U.S. websitesI'm happiest when I'm seeking out the weird and the whimsical, as well as the innovative and the incredible, from my home office--aka the kitchen table--where I now work the early-morning shift for Fast Company. I'm an occasional tweeter at @addythebaddy (memo to self: must tweet harder).
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How a Teen Girl Went From One of India's First Cabbies To Women's Rights Champion
- It's STILL a Man's Man's Man's Man's World, Says U.N.-Sponsored Report
- GoCarShare Lets the Music Move Its CEO
- Nudge Concept App Hopes To Point Pre-Diabetics Toward A Healthier Lifestyle
- New Website Promises To Help You Explore Potential Employers
- Wikipedia--But For Books?
- The NSA Is Building A Quantum Computer To Crack All Encryption Codes
- Snapchat Tweaks Its "Find Friends" Feature Following Security Hack
- Facebook Faces Class Action Lawsuit For Allegedly Scanning Private Messages
- With New Funding, Nest Is Reportedly Valued At More Than $2 Billion
- Walt Mossberg And Kara Swisher's New Abode Is Re/Code
- Syrian Electronic Army Hacks Skype's Social Media Accounts
- Hackers Attack Snapchat To "Raise Awareness" About Security
- WhatsApp Now Reaching 400 Million Monthly Users, Says Cofounder Jan Koum
- New Apple Patent Shows The Direction Its Maps Might Take