Another day, another IPO. This time around it’s LegalZoom, the tech platform that allows people to easily create legal documents online. Though its initial public offering of stock is today, LegalZoom actually began operating just over 20 years ago, in March 2001.
And this isn’t the first time that LegalZoom has held an IPO. The company originally filed for an initial public offering back in 2012, before delaying that a few years, and then finally canceling it. But today’s IPO is set to go full steam ahead. Here are the relevant details:
- What is LegalZoom? It’s an online platform that allows users to easily create legal documents.
- What is LegalZoom’s stock ticker symbol? LegalZoom will trade on the Nasdaq under the ticker LZ.
- How many shares are on offer? LegalZoom will be offering 19,121,000 shares of common stock.
- What is the LegalZoom IPO price? Shares of LZ will begin trading at $28 per share.
- How much will LegalZoom raise in its IPO? At $28 per share, LegalZoom hopes to raise around $535 million.