Support black-owned apps
- Shine. The highly rated (and Webby Award winner for Best Lifestyle app) program offers daily texts, motivations, and audio clips to keep you inspired in this difficult moment in time.
- We Read Too. A directory of hundreds of books written by authors of colors, featuring main characters of color.
- Liberate. The small but mighty meditation app that speaks to a broad range of Black experiences.
Get your voice heard
- 5 Calls. The app will dial your five representatives for you and provide scripts on major issues. Calling your reps doesn’t get any easier.
- Outvote. Follow favorite progressive causes, with updates on how to help.
- VoterPal. Register to vote.
Apple’s other picks are here.