Earlier this month, ESPN launched its long-gestating ACC Network, or ACCN, a channel devoted to the NCAA’s Atlantic Coast Conference. The network is a joint venture between the Disney-owned sports juggernaut and the ACC and has gotten off to a rocky start with technical difficulties, but once those are under control, it promises to be popular (albeit niche) offering for sports fans.
That’s good timing because the ACC’s game schedule is heating up this Labor Day weekend. (You can find the full schedule here.) On Saturday, August 31, three games are scheduled to air on ACCN. Here’s the lineup:
- Noon ET: East Carolina versus NC State
- 4 p.m. ET: Virginia Tech versus Boston College
- 7:30 p.m. ET: Virginia versus Pittsburgh
If you’re a cord-cutter who gets all your content over-the-top, you might be wondering how to watch the ACC Network. Not to worry. The channel is offered as part of a bundle on a number of popular streaming services. I’ve rounded up some choices below:
- Sling TV: ACCN was just added to the Orange package. Find it here.
- Hulu With Live TV: ACCN is in the core package. Find it here.
- YouTube TV: ACCN is part of the main bundle. Find it here.
- PlayStation Vue: ACCN is in the core package. Find it here.
These services are easy to sign up for and easy to cancel, and you may be able to get a trial week for free. Enjoy the games!
This post has been updated with Saturday’s game schedule.