It’s April 15 again. That means millions of Americans are scrambling to get their tax returns filed before the midnight deadline. If you’re one of the 52% of Americans who find the tax-filing process stressful, good news: You can get loaded on the cheap and get a free rub down today after you’ve clicked that “e-file” button.
As is common in recent years, a number of companies are offering tax day freebies to stressed out Americans. USAToday has a comprehensive list of all the freebies and deals companies are giving away today, but here are our favorites from it:
- Great American Cookies: Get a free Original Chocolate Chip Cookie at participating locations just for stopping by today.
- Hardee’s: Grab a free sausage biscuit from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. today.
- Planet Fitness: From today until April 20, anyone can use available HydroMassage chairs with a coupon at www.hydromassage.com/taxday.
- Applebee’s: Grab a Strawberry Dollarita (tequila, strawberry, and margarita mix) for only $1 at participating locations.
- Boston Market: Get a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread, and a regular fountain beverage drink, for just $10.40 (get it?).
- BurgerFi: Get a BurgerFi Cheeseburger through the BurgerFi app for only $4.15 today.
- Corner Bakery Cafe: Get two entrées for $10.40 from today until Wednesday.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Get an entrée for free when you buy another one when you mention that it is Tax Day.