Reading and ripping:
- Boss Does It All at This Paper
“At 86, Vinnie Wiliams still writes up a storm, and some lightning, for her Georgia weekly”
- In Limbo, Bidders Asked, “How Low Can You Go?”
“Auction helps marketers build buzz”
- Ocean Tomo Makes Splash in Patent Market
“Auctions of high-value intellectual property require personal trust and interaction”
- Staples Founder Sees a Play in Rec Room
Is a small Chicago-area retailer ready for the bigger time?
- Stores Rave About Web Reviews
“Online analysis provides instant feedback and maybe new customers”
- This Coffee Costs $103.90 a Pound. Is It Worth It?
The potential of a premium price on a premium product
- Who Needs a Bowling League to Make Friends When There’s the Web?
Why niches aren’t a nice to have, but a need to have