- Don’t rest on your honeymoon-period laurels.
- Don’t typecast your employees, or hold a grudge.
- Motivate others by believing in the company.
- Change with the business landscape.
- Invest in your business during downturns.
- Gain knowledge outside your company.
- Know when to step
In these days of short executive tenures and scarcity of women at the top, it’s nice to see a woman holding the helm for 14 years. And the advice is solid. What think you?
Update: Last list item changed thanks to the eagle eyes of Nilofer Merchant.