Not all entrepreneurs conduct dot.com enterprises, but virtually every business owner today works on the Web in some capacity. In an effort to facilitate connections between entrepreneurs and the companies they work with, Fast Company has partnered with NewMediary.com to create the definitive directory of Internet business services. It includes ISP providers, Web hosting companies, content providers, Web-savvy law firms, and more.
Register today and use NewMediary’s interactive directory to find vendors, post needs, respond to qualified leads, and enhance your company listing.
- SEARCH the directory for Net Economy vendors who meet your needs
- POST your needs to a community of qualified vendors
- MANAGE your vendor negotiations and proposals
- GET LISTED in the Fast Company directory of Net Economy Services (registration required)
- UPDATE / ENHANCE your company profile
- RESPOND to qualified leads from buyers
Where do I begin? How to stay on course? Am I doing OK?
Dr. Katherine Hammer may not have the answer to every entrepreneurial question, but she can certainly relate. Founder of Evolutionary Technologies International and author of “Workplace Warrior: Insights and Advice to Winning on the Corporate Battlefield,” Hammer is an accomplished entrepreneur with 20 years of business wisdom stored in her arsenal. Ready, aim, fire.
Fast Company has assembled a lineup of startup entrepreneurs who will use this space to sound off about recruiting hassles, space constraints, revenue models, and whatever else crosses their mind or their plate. Their diaries are veracious, earnest, and compelling. So is their work.