How can creativity fuel your business? On May 16-17, Fast Company will show you how with deep dives into 36 different enterprises across Los Angeles, from Facebook to Giphy, Goop to Headspace. Leaders from these companies will take small groups of attendees on exclusive, intimate tours of their offices and offer a peek into their creative process. These Fast Tracks, our take on the field trip, are a break from the standard conference experience and encourage meaningful connections and stirring conversations.
Here are a few more reasons to join us!
- Join Headspace cofounder Rich Pierson in a meditation.
- Get in the kitchen with Sarah Michelle Gellar and hear how she and her cofounders are disrupting the $4.7 billion baking mix industry with her baking kit brand, Foodstirs.
- Go inside Giphy’s brand-new Chinatown HQ for Giphy Studios and find out how they plan to stay ahead of the pop culture curve.
- Join creative agency 72andSunny for a thoughtful exploration of what it means to make an impact in these tumultuous times.
- Let Facebook’s Playa Vista design and product team take you on journey of how they created Messenger.
- Help Aspiration CEO Andrei Cherny workshop the launch of the company’s next financial services product.
- Gain insight into the cutting-edge cannabis-based health and wellness brand Hmbldt.
- Go on a tour of the Goop offices with founder Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Learn how Hasbro has taken its product portfolio beyond toys and how it makes play integral to its company culture.
- Hear from Whalerock Industries‘ president and head of digital as they break down the success behind some of their biggest multimedia hits–like the famous Kim Kardashian West keyboard, Kimoji.