Like almost every Apple event, this year’s Worldwide Developers Conference is highly anticipated. Fast Company is providing comprehensive coverage of everything from today’s keynote at 1pm (EST) to expected announcements on iOS, Watch, Apple Music, Apple TV and more.
Harry McCracken, Rick Tetzeli and Mark Sullivan are attending the event and will provide their insights and analyses.
• Here is our dedicated news stream, with all our WWDC-related content.
• Here is our preview of this year’s conference.
• These are the 5 juiciest rumors about WWDC 2016.
• John Paul Titlow’s analysis of Apple Music’s first year, with a hint of changes to come.
• Luke Dormehl on 10 iOS features we’d love to see Apple announce at WWDC.
• Jared Newman on three big changes that would make the Apple Watch better + Apple TV’s biggest challenges.MB