As mobile usage skyrockets and the Internet of Things begins to take off, companies find themselves under immense pressure to keep pace with intensifying demands for computational, storage, and network capacity, not to mention constant security challenges. With companies looking to cloud-enabled technologies, public, private, and all flavors in between, how do they decide on the right underlying infrastructure in this ever-shifting landscape? According to Howard Rubin, founder and CEO of Rubin Worldwide, a New York–based research and consultancy firm focusing on “technology economics,” the numbers describe this perfect storm of technology intensity.
Explore the economic impact that platform choices have on your business by viewing Howard Rubin’s full report.
Other Related Stories:
- Watch Now: IBM z Systems + Fast Company Conquering the Cloud
- The New World of Innovation
- Next-Gen Hybrid Cloud: Agility and Security, Without the Risk
- Instant Insights: The Game-Changing Power of Real-Time Analytics
- How to Win in the API Economy
This article was created and commissioned by IBM, and the views expressed are their own.