1. JC Penney “Hitler” Tea Kettle Causes Social Media Uproar
Intentional or not, once you’re aware of the comparison, you’ll never see this the same.
2. Google’s Dead-Simple Tool For Making UX Decisions: 2 Jars Of Marbles
How does Google make UX decisions? It’s actually far more simple than you might imagine.
3. Two People, One Can: Coke’s New Can Lets You Twist and Share
Sharing that Coke just got a whole lot easier–fewer calories too!
4. Life After Kickstarter: 5 Costly Lessons From A Kickstarter-Backed Designer
Kickstarter is not all fun and games. Catch a glimpse of the work that goes into developing and delivering products after funding.
5. Designers: Learn To Code! Here’s How To Start
You must fling yourself into the coding world–fear is not an option.
6. The Best U.S. Cities For Working Women
Looking for that new job? Don’t even think about NYC.
7. Did A Hedge Fund Guy Unlock The Biggest Question In The Universe?
Could the unifying theory have been discovered by a hedge fund “drone”? Academics everywhere are frozen in fear.
8. How To Create A Disney-Like Addiction To Your Company
These simple practices are why we have such a positive impression of Disney.
9. Kill Your Darlings And 4 More Rules For Doing Creative Work
Janet Malcom offers some difficult advice for those seeking greatness.
10. Why Anthony De Rosa Is Joining Circa, And What He Plans To Do When He Gets There
Circa is headed by a former social media editor. Read on to see his vision for the future of mobile news.
[Image: Fight via Shutterstock]
Read more of the Weekly 10 series here. Catch up on other stories and never miss a beat by signing up for Fast Company daily and weekly newsletters.DA