1. Bang With Friends: The Beginning Of A Sexual Revolution On Facebook?
Bang With Friends makes it easy to hook up with consenting friends in your social circles. No courage or chivalry required.
2. Why Faking Enthusiasm Is The Latest Job Requirement
Your job may be taking an emotional toll without your knowledge or consent.
3. See The 8 Best Ads Of Super Bowl XLVII
Check out the best ads from this year’s Super Bowl. Love the LeBron cameo in the Samsung Galaxy spot.
4. 4 Ways To Amplify Your Creativity
Bruce Nussbaum argues that you increase your creativity by expanding your social interactions. Here’s how.
5. The 5 Questions Every Company Should Ask Itself
These 5 questions get to the heart of your business and your business’s problems.
6. The SodaStream Ad You Didn’t See During The Super Bowl
“If you love the bubbles, set them free.”
7. New Work From Photography’s Greats, All Shot On The Same Camera
This is what happens when you have great photographers all shoot using the same camera.
8. This Is Why Your Kickstarter Project Is Late
From hardware prototyping to delivery, Kickstarter is not all fun and games.
9. Tide, Oreo Jump On Blackout Bandwagon With Social Ads As Super Bowl Briefly Delayed At Superdome
Quick turnaround ad campaigns poke fun at the Super Bowl blackout fiasco.
10. A Beautiful Vision Of An American High-Speed Rail Map
If we had great high-speed railroads, this is what they would look like. Frustrated?
Read more of the Weekly 10 series here. Catch up on other stories and never miss a beat by signing up for Fast Company daily and weekly newsletters.DA