1. 6 Simple Rituals To Reach Your Potential Every Day
Amber Rae gives you 6 best practices to ensure that you are running optimally.
2. The Top 10 Smartest Cities In North America
We all knew Boston was the smartest city in America, but find out which other cities round out the list.
3. The One-Minute Change That Will Transform Your Company
Small changes in behavior can result in great change. Here’s how.
4. Google Drones Launch In Africa
Ever the altruistic company, Google is off to Africa to hunt poachers.
5. Do Less, Achieve More: The Beauty Of Effective Delegation
Work less, do more, the art of delegation.
6. The World’s First 3-D Photobooth Turns You Into An Action Figure
Still pining for your own mini-me? This photobooth can solve your problem.
7. Artists Target Comic Sexism By Tarting Up A Male Icon
Artists set out to prove a sexist point. Hilarity ensues.
8. Take Note, Michael Phelps: Liquid Robotics’ Wave Glider Swims 9,000 Miles To Australia, Breaks Record
Surfboard coast to coast, the little robot that swam 9,000 miles.
9. A Real-Life Pixar Lamp That Interacts With The World Around It
This Pixar-inspired lamp is perhaps a bit too real.
10. A Bouncy, 560-Foot-Long Trampoline Road
For those of us who have grown bored of 10-foot trampolines, perhaps this 560-foot “tramp” will do.
Catch up on other stories and never miss a beat by signing up for Fast Company daily and weekly newsletters.DA