- New Vibe Man in Town, RCA, 1961
- 3 In Jazz, RCA, 1963
- Who Is Gary Burton, RCA, 1963
- Something’s Coming, RCA, 1964
- The Groovy Sound of Music, RCA,
- 1965 The Time Machine, RCA, 1966
- Duster, RCA, 1967
- Lofty Fake Anagram, RCA, 1967
- Tennessee Firebird, RCA, 1967
- A Genuine Tong Funeral, RCA, 1968
- In Concert, RCA, 1968
- Country Roads and Other Places, RCA, 1969
- Green Apple, Moon, 1969
- Throb, Atlantic, 1969
- Good Vibes, Atlantic, 1970
- Alone at Last, Atlantic, 1971
- Gary Burton and Keith Jarrett, Atlantic, 1971
- Live in Tokyo, Atlantic, 1971
- Crystal Silence, ECM, 1972
- Paris Encounter, Atlantic, 1972
- In the Public Interest, Polydor, 1973
- Seven Songs, ECM, 1973
- Hotel Hello, ECM, 1974
- Matchbook, ECM, 1974
- Ring, ECM, 1974
- Dreams So Real, ECM, 1976
- Percussive Jazz, Ovation, 1976
- Duet, ECM, 1978
- Times Square, ECM, 1978
- In Concert, Zurick, October 28, 1979, ECM, 1979
- Easy as Pie, ECM, 1980
- In Concert, Who’sWho, 1981
- Live in Tokyo, Pacific Arts, 1981
- Lyric Suite for Sextet, ECM, 1982
- Picture This, EC, 1982
- Gary Burton & the Berklee Allstars, JVC, 1985
- Real Life Hits, ECM, 1985
- Slide Show, ECM, 1986
- The New Tango, Atlantic, 1986
- Whiz Kids, ECM, 1987
- Times Like These, GRP, 1988
- Reunion, GRP, 1989
- Right Time, Right Place, Sonet, 1990
- Cool Nights, GRP, 1991
- Benny Rides Again, GRP, 1992
- Six Pack, GRP, 1992
- It’s Another Day, GRP, 1993
- Face to Face, GRP, 1994
The Most Innovative Companies
The top 50 companies in entertainment, media, sports, technology, and more.
Most Creative People
Meet this year's inspiring leaders.
Innovation By Design
A showcase for ingenious design solutions.
World Changing Ideas
New workplaces, new food sources, new medicine—even an entirely new economic system.
Out of Office With
Industry leaders offer a glimpse of their lives outside of the office--and how these experiences have helped to get them where they are today.
Creative dialogue can reinvent your business, your brand, and your career. Join Fast Company on a multi-platform exploration of the art of conversation.
Mind and Machine
Computers are getting smart--very smart. Fast Company explains the complex and increasingly nfluential world of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
How the top talent from creative fields get work done.
The up-and-coming companies that are disrupting industries.
Profiles of the high-level business leaders behind progressive, creative, and innovative organizations
A roundup of breaking tech news, products, and services featuring the most important takeaways.