Department: Digital Media & Revenue Operations
Reports To: Group Director of Digital Media & Operations
Office: New York
Essential Duties and
Primary purpose of this position is to accurately traffic all Mansueto
Ventures sold interactive campaigns with an emphasis on display, text links and
video advertising on Inc. & Fast Company properties to help maximize
* Effectively project manage clients’ campaign programs within specified time
* Monitor and track assigned projects for effectiveness
* Develop and maintain strong advertising/business client relationships
* Ensure that traffic reports and other production reports are
generated, tracked and analyzed on a regular basis and results shared with
Sales Manager, the Ad (Revenue) Ops team, and the client.
* Develop strong relationships and work effectively with colleagues in
a range of internal departments, e.g., Sales, Marketing, Creative/Design,
Content, Product Development
* Assist in DFP & DSM management
* Assist in Inventory Forecasting, Trafficking and QA
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year College or technical
school; or 3+ year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
• 2+ years experience in account management, relationship management, project management
or related field.
• 1+ years knowledge of DFP/DSM and Third Party Reporting Dashboard i.e. MediaMind,
Pointroll, ATLAS, DFA.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong relationship/communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects at one time
• Analytical thinker.
• Effective team interaction.
• Is PC literate and is adept at Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
[Image: Flickr user Chase Elliot Clark]