Update: Registration for Innovation Uncensored in San Francisco closes tonight. Get in while you can!
We are excited to announce the latest addition to our notable list of speakers: Reid Hoffman, partner, Greylock Partners.
Here’s a quick glance at all of our speakers.
- Lauren Anderson, Innovation Director, Collaborative Consumption
- Scott Case, CEO, Startup America Partnership
- David Cush, President & CEO, Virgin America
- John Donahoe, President & CEO, eBay, Inc.
- Eric Feng, CEO, Erly
- Reid Hoffman, Partner, Greylock Partners
- Nathan Hubbard, CEO, Ticketmaster
- Robby Kwok, Head of Business Development, LinkedIn
- Franklin Leonard, VP, Creative Affairs, Overbrook Entertainment; Creator, CEO, the Black List
- Kevin Lynch, Chief Technology Officer, Adobe
- John Maeda, President, Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
- Alison Moore, SVP Digital Platforms, HBO
- Dave Morin, Cofounder & CEO, Path
- Craig Newmark, Founder and Customer Service Representative, craigslist; Founder, craigconnects
- Lyndon Rive, CEO, SolarCity
- Kathleen J. Powell, Cofounder and President, Cinequest
- Seth Priebatsch, Chief Ninja, SCVNGR
- Sarah Ross, Founding Partner, West Studios
- Doug Ulman, President and CEO, Livestrong
- Padmasree Warrior, SVP, Engineering and CTO, Cisco Systems
- Gary White, Cofounder, Water.org
One goal: To inspire you to change the way you think about business.
Still unsure about coming to Innovation Uncensored in San Francisco? Check out the updated agenda, but don’t delay, tickets are going fast!
You can register here.
We look forward to seeing you on November 2nd!