No joke: this is your last chance to get a ticket to attend Fast Company‘s Innovation Uncensored conference on April 21.
Who will be there? Along with the editors and writers from this magazine (which is being honored as a finalist for ASME’s Magazine of the Year), you’ll get direct access to people from the inspired companies that you read
about in Fast Company and FastCompany.com every day. Here’s the lineup:
- Mark Parker, CEO, NIKE
- Susan M. Lyne, CEO, GILT GROUPE
- Sean Maloney EVP/GM, INTEL ARCHITECTURE GROUP
- Dave Stewart, SINGER, SONGWRITER, COFOUNDER, EURYTHMICS
- Tero Ojanperä, EVP, NOKIA
- McG, FOUNDER, WONDERLAND SOUND AND VISION (and director of Terminator: Salvation)
- Alex Bogusky, CHIEF CREATIVE INSURGENT, MDC
Kutcher, Actor and Co-Founder, Katalyst
Kistler, SVP of Sustainability, Walmart
Globe, Head of Worldwide Marketing and Consumer Products, DreamWorks
Hertz, Professor, Cambridge University
The conference is going to be intimate enough to give you access to the business visionaries in attendance, so that provocative thinking and collaboration can take place.