We’ve just added four new speakers to the lineup for Fast Company‘s Innovation Uncensored conference on April 21:
- Ashton Kutcher, Actor and Co-Founder, Katalyst
- Matt Kistler, SVP of Sustainability, Walmart
- Anne Globe, Head of Worldwide Marketing and Consumer Products, DreamWorks
- Noreena Hertz, Professor, Cambridge University
They’ll be joined by the already impressive lineup of people from the inspired companies that you read about in Fast Company and FastCompany.com every day, along with the magazine’s writers. Here’s a sample:
- Mark Parker, CEO, NIKE
- Susan M. Lyne, CEO, GILT GROUPE
- Sean Maloney EVP/GM, INTEL ARCHITECTURE GROUP
- Dave Stewart, SINGER, SONGWRITER, COFOUNDER, EURYTHMICS
- Tero Ojanperä, EVP, NOKIA
- McG, FOUNDER, WONDERLAND SOUND AND VISION (and director of Terminator: Salvation)
- Alex Bogusky, CHIEF CREATIVE INSURGENT, MDC
The conference is going to be intimate enough to give you access to the business visionaries in attendance, so that provocative thinking and collaboration can take place. But that also means space is limited. And the earlybird ticket rate expires on March 1.
Innovation Uncensored takes place on Wednesday, April 21, at the Edison Ballroom on West 47th Street in New York City. You can buy tickets right here.