What, another conference? Yes, and you'll want to reserve your spot for this one early, because it will take you inside the innovative companies that you read about in Fast Company and FastCompany.com every day. Here's a sample of who will be there:
- Mark Parker, CEO, NIKE
- Susan M. Lyne, CEO, GILT GROUPE
- Sean Maloney EVP/GM, INTEL ARCHITECTURE GROUP
- Dave Stewart, SINGER, SONGWRITER, COFOUNDER, EURYTHMICS
- Tero Ojanperä, EVP, NOKIA
- McG, FOUNDER, WONDERLAND SOUND AND VISION (and director of Terminator: Salvation)
- Alex Bogusky, CHIEF CREATIVE INSURGENT, MDC
The conference is going to be small, still intimate enough to give you access to the business visionaries in attendance. Our goal is to start conversations and debate, and most of all inspire more of you to create groundbreaking businesses for us to write about.
Innovation Uncensored takes place on Wednesday, April 21, at the Edison Ballroom on West 47th Street in New York City. You can buy tickets right here.