June 1-2 in San Francisco, Join Vice President of Disney.com Jason Davis, Executive Director of Marketing for Walt Disney Records Kelly Hugunin and Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Disney Online Paul Yanover as they cover everything from generating submissions and managing logistics, screening and judging to defining success.
This is the event where you’ll find out what leading-edge technologies youth are using today–and will be using tomorrow. You’ll also get an insider’s view into youth-focused tech and media startups and learn how to leverage social media, gaming, virtual worlds, mobile and more to authentically reach youth.
- Gain insight from new research on youth and technology
- Get the latest trends in mobile, social networking, virtual worlds and online video
- Hear how brands and non-profits are using social media to reach youth
- Learn how to attract and engage young talent
- Meet a new group of “totally wired” youth entrepreneurs