I'm a cofounder and founding editor of Fast Company, coauthor of the 2006 book Mavericks at Work, and author of the forthcoming (January 2011) book Practically Radical.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How The Seemingly Chaotic But Wildly Successful Fringe Festival Makes It Work
- News Corp., Netflix, And The Value Of Values
- How Do You Know A Great Person When You See One?
- Great People Are Overrated (Part II)
- Great People Are Overrated
- How To Turn Anything From Adequate To Amazing
- Hire Superstar Talent Fast
- Too Much Entrepreneurship Is a Bad Thing
- Which Companies Are Worth Admiring?
- Great Ideas Call for Calculated Boldness
- Are You Different on Purpose?
- Hire for Attitude, Train for Skill
- Find the Revolution Before It Finds You
- Why Do Smart People Do Such Dumb Things?
- Why You Should Reminisce About the Future