Tyler Gray is co-authoring a book about harnessing the hidden power of sound, due to be published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt in 2014. He previously authored The Hit Charade for HarperCollins and has written for The New York Times, SPIN, Blender, Esquire, and others. He's absolutely from Florida.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- FDA To 23andMe Founder Anne Wojcicki: Stop Marketing $99 DNA Test Or Face Penalties
- Would You Want To Hear This New Circa News Sound Whenever News Breaks?
- Twitter Suspends Account Of Somalia-Based Islamist Group Behind Slaughter At Kenyan Mall
- Why Apple's iTunes Is Still Fundamentally Flawed, Even In iOS 7
- Dstillery Is Picasso In The Dark Art Of Digital Advertising
- 10 Of The Corniest Products On Fab.Com: Blood Sausage Pillows, Christ Kites, And More
- How Much Did This Hyperloop Lookalike Inspire Elon Musk?
- Can Hans Zimmer Make Reality TV Suck Less?
- NTSB Releases Dramatic Photos From Inside Asiana Flight 214
- #Unplug: The Complete Guide
- From Louis Vuitton To Daft Punk, How Pharrell Williams Is The Ultimate Collaborator
- How A Painting From 1925 Inspired Ford's Customer-Focused Future
- 91. Mahbod Moghadam
- 46. Jackie Wilgar
- 26. Kendrick Lamar