Tyler Gray is an Editorial Director at Fast Company and co-author of the book The Sonic Boom: How Sound Transforms the Way We Think, Feel and Buy (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt), out in fall 2014. He previously authored The Hit Charade for HarperCollins and has written for The New York Times, SPIN, Blender, Esquire, and others. He's absolutely from Florida.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Get Your Earplugs Ready: The Worst Uses Of Sound In Branding
- Watch: Jerry Seinfeld, Patton Oswalt Shill For Uber
- Rap Genius In Google's Good Graces, Don't Call It A Comeback
- 8 Companies That Beat The Odds In 2013, Learned Lessons For 2014
- Nothing Beats The JBL Synchros S700 Headphones
- Jared Leto On Creativity, Commerce, And Lessons From Surviving A $30 Million Lawsuit
- Our Favorite Long Reads Of 2013
- The Best Creative Conversations Of 2013
- FDA To 23andMe Founder Anne Wojcicki: Stop Marketing $99 DNA Test Or Face Penalties
- Would You Want To Hear This New Circa News Sound Whenever News Breaks?
- Twitter Suspends Account Of Somalia-Based Islamist Group Behind Slaughter At Kenyan Mall
- Why Apple's iTunes Is Still Fundamentally Flawed, Even In iOS 7
- Dstillery Is Picasso In The Dark Art Of Digital Advertising
- 10 Of The Corniest Products On Fab.Com: Blood Sausage Pillows, Christ Kites, And More
- How Much Did This Hyperloop Lookalike Inspire Elon Musk?