Tony Castle is the co-founder and lead producer for BFD Productions, a video production company based in New York City. BFD is a regular video contributor to Fast Company and has produced content for Chevrolet, CNN, Airbnb, Morgan Spurlock, and LOGO TV, among others. Tony is also a festival director for the Lower East Side Film Festival and producer/director of the web series, Vicky & Lysander.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- This Company's Business Plan Includes Trespassing
- How A Kentucky-Born Moonshiner Conquered New York City
- How a Giant Plus-Shaped Pool Could Make New York's East River Safe For Swimmers
- How To Create A Potent Preview, From "Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes'" Trailer Editor
- How Your Twitter Following Can Get You Discounts On Luxury Hotels
- This Fast-Growing Company Is Giving Former Addicts And Alcoholics A Second Chance
- Now You Can File For Divorce Online With Wevorce, The H&R Block Of Nasty Breakups
- Watch Pasquale D'Silva Describe The Color Of Music
- Can A First-Person Shooter Game Be Successful Without All The Shooting?
- Exclusive: Mattel Boom Co. Video Only
- How Hurricane Katrina Inspired A Revolutionary New Disaster Shelter
- MapMyFitness, The App That May Know More About Your Health Than Your Doctor
- SoloShot, The Robot Cameraman That Records Your Most Epic Video Selfies