I write about science and technology in the global marketplace, with a bent towards women in STEM.
My work has appeared elsewhere in Quartz, Fortune, and Science, among others.
I'm based in Amsterdam. Follow me on Twitter @tinamirtha.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Welcome To Brain Science's Next Frontier: Virtual Reality
- New Balance Pushes Ahead In Design Race To Bring 3-D Printed Shoes To Consumers
- Why Your Company's UX Director Should Be A Beer, Cheese, And Cocktail Expert
- How Parsons Paris Reinvented Itself
- How Lingerie Brands Are Fighting Back Against Online Body Shaming
- The Dinner Parties That Transformed One Curious Foodie Into A Mobile App Master
- What 3-D Printing Can't Do
- Live Streaming's Next Lucrative Frontier: Yoga
- The Trouble With Digitizing History
- 3-D Printing's Napster Moment
- Meet Ether, The Bitcoin-Like Cryptocurrency That Could Power The Internet Of Things
- Heineken Saved $84 Million By Using Less Water And Energy--And Wants The World To Know
- The Paris Vacation That Evolved Into A Career
- How A Minecraft Habit Turned Into A Multinational Business
- The Open Publishing Revolution, Now Behind A Billion-Dollar Paywall