I write about science and technology, but here are the things I specifically enjoy writing about: IoT, hardware, algorithms, scientific research, biotech, and women in tech.
My work has appeared elsewhere in the New Statesman, Science, and The Atlantic Cities, among others. I have two engineering degrees and am a graduate of Northwestern.
I'm from Chicago. Follow me on Twitter @tinamirtha.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Web Developer, You Are Now A Design Brand
- This Isn't The First Time Sony Didn't Have Enough Hacker Insurance
- The New York City Hardware Startup Map, Holiday 2014 Edition
- Why Schools Should Lower The Bar For Teaching Programming To Kids
- A Map Of Scientific Plagiarism Around The World
- Why A Hit App Developer Is Taking On Games For Girls
- The New York City Hardware Startup Heat Map: October 2014 Edition
- Not Your Typical Hardware: The R/GA Accelerator's Class Of 2015
- As First Grads Go To Market, R/GA Accelerator Shifts Focus From Hardware To Software
- Why VCs Use Crowdfunding To Make Sure Their Hardware Startups Pay Out
- Your Very Own Indoor, Hydroponic Grove
- Why The Marijuana Industry Needs A Hackathon
- Defeat Your Job Hunt Forever By Learning These Big Data Tools
- Why The Internet Of Things Won't Look The Way You Think
- Inside The Bizarre Phenomenon Known As "Glitch Art"