Thomas Clifford is an award-winning marketing/branding filmmaker turned B2B copywriter and content marketing writer.
Tom’s copywriting focuses on jargon-free marketing articles, landing pages, sales pages, special reports and B2B case studies.
He has spent 25 years solving difficult communication challenges for Fortune 500’s, national and local non-profits. He has produced over 500 compelling multimedia programs that have helped organizations increase brand loyalty, boost engagement, increase sales and raise record-setting funds. Tom began his career at The Travelers in 1984 in Corporate Communications.
Over 125 organizations have used Tom's presentations in many ways, including; marketing, recruiting, health education, brand awareness and learning.
Tom is featured in the book “How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business.”
Tom graduated from Loyola University in New Orleans with a BA in Communications.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What is Our Company’s Purpose? The R-O-I Method
- Multi-Media Narratives: 3 Commitments for Successful Engagement
- 5 Simple Steps to Transform Any Talking Head into an Irresistible Story
- 19 Often Overlooked Questions to Propel Employee Conversations
- 19 Surprising Questions to Help You Energize Employee Conversations
- Employee Engagement Lessons from Fast Company’s “30 Second MBA” Part 2
- Employee Engagement Lessons from Fast Company’s 30 Second MBA: Part 1
- 5 Big Ideas: What Honda’s Mini-Documentaries Can Teach Non-Filmmakers
- 9 Super Simple Ways to Rock Your Company Video
- 7 Fascinating Filmmakers to Follow on Twitter
- Improving Team Performance: Integrating Stephen Covey’s Ideas in Video
- How to Create 11 Media Products in 3 Formats from 1 Video Interview
- Since When Are Employees Not Storytellers?
- Can You Prevent Frozen On-Camera Interviews? Try The Defrosting Technique
- You Can Thank the Web for Finally Giving Videos a Real Home