Susan Karlin is an award-winning science and technology journalist based in Los Angeles. She has
written for Newsweek, Forbes, Wired, Scientific American and Discover,
and reported for NPR and BBC Radio. She has also traveled to every continent,
reporting from such diverse areas as Vietnam, the Arctic, and the West Bank. Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Black List's Franklin Leonard Looks Ahead
- "A Bit Amish" Comics Legend Alan Moore Goes Online To Honor Harvey Pekar
- How One "Walking Dead" Actor's Racist Maniac Makes For Must-See TV
- AmberWatch TV Dials In On Child Abuse, Cyberbullying
- Meet Gale Anne Hurd, "The Walking Dead" Executive Producer Up To Her Neck In Zombie Guts
- Connected: How Technology Explains The World
- The "iGenius" Of Steve Jobs: "Mythbusters" On The Making Of A Documentary Tribute
- "Building An Actual Time Machine Would've Been Easier": The Making Of "Terra Nova"
- "Person Of Interest" Creator Jonathan Nolan Isn't Paranoid--Or Is He?
- Vampires Vs. Zombies: Max Brooks Is The (Tasty) Brain Behind Spike TV's Live Undead Special
- Grant Morrison Reinvents Superman, Can He Rescue DC Comics?
- How Real Science Shaped Game "Deus Ex"'s Tech Magic
- Storyboarding The Apes
- William Shatner Vs. Canada: How The Government Delayed Funding His Documentary
- The Latest Feats From Filmmaker Robert Rodriguez, Hollywood's Stealthiest Innovator