Steve has over 24 years of agency and client side experience leading CRM, interactive marketing, sales and media practices for brands including Nissan, Bank of America, Visa and Procter & Gamble, to name a few. In 2011, he was named an Adweek Media-All Star for his innovative work measuring earned and owned media content and developing predictive analytics models to optimize digital ecosystems. He is a frequent contributor to Fast Company, providing commentary on digital marketing.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- If You Want A Glimpse Into The Millennial Mindset, Head To Burning Man Next Week
- How Your Brand Can Create, Track, And Learn To Love Big Content
- Before Big Data Comes Big Content
- Paid, Earned, And Owned: A Content Paradigm Whose Time Has Passed
- Untangling The Complex Relationship Between Media Spend And Sales
- Social Utility: A New Imperative For Social Content
- 5 Steps To Measure The ROI Of Digital Media Channels
- Best Practices For Online Direct-Response Marketing
- Does Using Demand-Side Platforms Help Determine How Effective Your Advertising Is?
- Search Advertising And Auction Transparency
- The iTunes Economy And Data Transparency
- Your Brand Has Thousands of Facebook Fans--What Is the ROI?
- Your Brand Has Thousands of Facebook Fans--How Much Is That Worth?
- The Passive Search Conversation Rate and the Value of "Free" Media
- Predicting the Growth of Your Social Network