Stephanie Vozza writes about business, time management and really cool people for magazines, websites and companies. She is the author of The Five-Minute Mom's Club: 105 Tips to Make a Mom's Life Easier, and the founder of TheOrganizedParent.com, an ecommerce platform she later sold to FranklinCovey Products. Stephanie lives in Michigan with her husband, two sons and their crazy Jack Russell terriers.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Meditation Techniques For People Who Hate Meditation
- Should You Include A Video With Your Resume?
- Why You Should Never Wear Orange To An Interview
- Why You Should Keep A Body-Language Diary
- How To Communicate Like Bill Clinton
- 3 Steps For Eliminating Your Bad Habits
- Five Situations When You Should Micromanage
- 12 Entrepreneurs Share The Best Advice They Received From A Teacher
- Does Incentivizing Employees With Free Food Actually Work?
- The Hidden Advantages Of Being The Least Experienced Person In The Room
- 3 Reasons You Should Let Yourself Get Distracted
- What Lady Gaga Can Teach You About Creating A Following
- The 10 Best Pieces Of Advice For Making A Fresh Start
- 10 Gmail Plugins That Improve Email Productivity
- Introducing The Next Generation Of Female Tech Role Models