Stephanie Vozza writes about business, time management and really cool people for magazines, websites and companies. She is the author of The Five-Minute Mom's Club: 105 Tips to Make a Mom's Life Easier, and the founder of TheOrganizedParent.com, an ecommerce platform she later sold to FranklinCovey Products. Stephanie lives in Michigan with her husband, two sons and their crazy Jack Russell terriers.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 5 Ways Women Entrepreneurs Can Hack The "Boy's Club" Of Investors
- The 5 Ways You Are Ruining Your Resume
- How Cheezburger Recovered From Their Hiring Blunder
- Why Your Next Employee Should Be A Former Student Athlete
- Is It Ever Okay To Lie About Your Age On Your Resume?
- The 5 Secrets Of Reinventors
- When Conflicting Goals Forced Polyvore To Change Despite Success
- Two Surprising Ways To Improve Your Commute
- How To Turn A Bad Review Into A Great Opportunity
- How Quick Growth Brought Distractions For Tapjoy
- Is It Time To Dramatically Quit Your Day Job?
- PayPal's CTO On The Bumpy Road To A Comeback
- 5 (Relatively Painless) Ways To Make Friends With Your Email Inbox
- Why All Your Little White Lies Aren't As Harmless As You Think
- 4 Steps To Bridging The Workplace Generation Gap