Executive coach. Taught for four years as a Full Faculty Member at Harvard University. Taught as a member of the Executive Faculty of Harvard University. Former Associate, McKinsey & Company. Intern, Morgan Stanley. Education: A.B. from Harvard College, Masters and doctoral degrees from Oxford University. Expert in leadership, women's leadership, and the success of new hires/minorities in the workplace. Visit her: www.mbaadmit.com and www.regentcrest.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Obama Relieves McChrystal of His Duty: Leadership Lessons
- President Obama’s State of the Union Address: Measures of Success
- The Communicative Power of Barack Obama: How He Became President-Elect
- Barack Obama: Bridging the Racial Divide
- Obama’s Fate: Can Effective Mobilization Override a Bradley Effect?
- Lessons from Obama: First Steps in Developing Excellent Speaking Skills
- Colin Powell's Endorsement of Barack Obama: The Fruits of Obama’s Communicative Power
- McCain’s Speaking Abilities: Assessing the Candidate’s Communication Strengths
- McCain’s October 15, 2008 Debate Performance: Blinking, Grimacing, Stumbling, Stiffening Up…. The Top Four Ways He Can Improve
- Barack Obama's September 26 Debate Performance: 4 Strengths From Which We Can Learn
- Barack Obama's September 26 Debate Remarks: The Importance of Authority and Control
- Barack Obama's September 24 Economic Crisis Remarks: 5 Communication Best Practices
- What Makes Communication "the Language of a Leader"?