Shawn Parr is the Guvner & CEO of Bulldog Drummond, an innovation and design consultancy headquartered in San Diego whose clients and partners have included Starbucks, Diageo, Jack in the Box, Taco Bell, Adidas, MTV, Nestle, Pinkberry, American Eagle Outfitters, Ideo, Sony, Virgin, Disney, Nike, Mattel, Heineken, Annie’s Homegrown, Kashi, The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research, The Honest Kitchen, and World Vision. Follow the conversation at @BULLDOGDRUMMOND.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- How Zippo Has Reignited Its Fan Base With Personal Branding And On Social Media
- How To Adopt A Startup Mentality, Even If You're A Multibillion-Dollar Corporation
- Are Your Employees Connected To A Common Good?
- Farming New Innovations And Ideas For The Food Industry Revolution
- What A Dead iPhone Battery Taught Me About The Power And Pleasure Of Being Alone
- How To Build A Brand That People Don't Buy, They Join
- What Every Executive Can Learn From A Real Cowboy
- 5 Smart Steps To Building Your Brand The Right Way
- Navy SEAL Lessons For Operating Successfully As A Team
- 7 Tough Leadership Lessons From A Navy SEAL Commander
- You Don't Have To Be Organic To Keep It Real
- Why Service Is The Final Frontier For Differentiation
- Are You An IDIOT?
- What Would You Do With 12 Million Twitter Interactions In A Single Day?
- Divide And Conquer: A Tale Of Two Startup Founders, Two Cities, And One Great Idea