Seth Priebatsch, Chief Ninja, SCVNGR and LevelUp
Seth Priebatsch was born in Boston, MA at the age of 7. At the age of 12, he founded his first web start-up. It failed gloriously, achieving profits several times those of Twitter. After completing his freshman year at Princeton (the official requirement to achieve the term dropout), Seth took a "leave-of-absence" to pursue SCVNGR. The goal? To build the game layer on top of the world. As Chief Ninja of SCVNGR and LevelUp, Seth is solely responsible for corporate acquisition of all Nerf-based technologies. An avid supporter of blood drives, Seth consistently donates plasma for use in large-screen televisions.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Hidden Monopoly Behind All Those Whizbang New Ways To Pay For Stuff
- 5 Consumer-Driven Technologies That Will Reshape Society
- How To Convince People They Already Know How To Pay By Cellphone--Or Use Any Other New Tech
- Is Anxiety About Our Wired Choices Misplaced?
- Seth Priebatsch: How do you handle mistakes?
- Seth Priebatsch: How do you grow your customer/client/user base?
- 3 Design Essentials For Early Adopters
- 3 Powerful Game Dynamics That Create Brand Superfans
- Taking Location-Based Services From Incomprehensible To Indispensable