Scott Belsky has committed his professional life to help organize creative individuals, teams, and networks. As the co-founder and CEO of Behance, Scott oversees the Behance Network (Behance.net), the world’s leading platform to showcase and discover creative work; The 99% (The99percent.com), Behance's think tank for leadership and execution in creative industries, and Action Method (ActionMethod.com), a popular online/mobile productivity application and line of organizational paper products. Scott is also the author of the national bestselling book Making Ideas Happen (Portfolio, Penguin Books). Scott also actively advises businesses that cross the intersection of technology and the creative industries and help empower creative professionals. He is an investor and/or advisor in Pinterest, Quarterly, Paddle8, as well as several others in the early stages. www.scottbelsky.com
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Scott Belsky: Is it a good idea if nobody gets it?
- Work Smart: Overcoming Consensus
- Work Smart: The Power Of Circles
- Work Smart: Fighting Your Way To Creative Breakthroughs
- Work Smart: Strive For Creative Meritocracy
- Work Smart: Optimize Your Life With A/Me Testing
- Work Smart: Disrupt Your Inbox
- Work Smart: How To Find Your Sweet Spot
- Work Smart: 4 Tips For Startups
- Work Smart: Overcoming The Addiction To "Insecurity Work"
- Work Smart: Live And Work With A Bias Toward Action
- Work Smart: Surviving The Project Plateau
- Work Smart: Overcoming "Reactionary Workflow" To Make Your Vision A Reality
- Innovation & Making Ideas Actually Happen.