Sarah Kessler is a reporter at Fast Company, where she writes about technology companies and the people they impact.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- The Rejectors: How The Most Selective Gatekeepers Say “No”
- A Kindle Designer's Touching Online Memorial To The Marginalia Scribbled In Books
- My Week With Alfred, A $25 Personal Butler
- Why This Company Is Making One App For Doing Everything
- Facebook Wants You To Post A Facebook Ad On Your Timeline
- Peers Says Its New Focus Is Helping Sharing Economy Workers
- Can This Conference Teach Brands How To Be Funny?
- Take Note, Facebook: How Colleges Are Training Designers To Treat Users Like More Than Lab Rats
- The Problem With Sentiment Analysis
- Why Did Apple Apparently Send Porn To This Unsuspecting App Developer?
- Let's Make This The Last Story About A Celebrity Using Twitter You Ever Read
- Why There Is No Available Ebola Vaccine
- Christian Bale Will Play Steve Jobs In Upcoming Film
- How The Pre-Facebook Web Inspired Facebook’s Latest App: Rooms
- Starbucks's Chestnut Praline Latte Is Coming To Fight The Amazon-ification Of Holiday Shopping