Sarah Kessler is an associate editor at Fast Company, where she covers technology companies.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Why This Media Startup Is Betting On Print Newspapers
- People Can Work In All New Ways
- Twitter Makes Its Buy Button Official
- Pondering The Selfie, With The Queen Of England
- About.com's Redesign Aims To Revive An Internet Giant
- Was This August Actually The Worst Month Ever?
- Can Ralph Lauren Take Smart Clothes Mainstream?
- “Hands Up, Don't Shoot” and Growing Power of Protest Memes
- Spring, The App That Promises To Make Mobile Shopping Fun
- The Psychological Consequences Of Jezebel’s Rape GIF Problem
- Can Skylanders Trap Team Turn A Tablet Into Your Favorite Video Game Console?
- Leak, Which Celebrates Honesty Through Anonymous Emails, Sends Dishonest PR Emails
- Inside YouTube's Fame Factory
- Shazam Launches Its First Desktop App
- “I Lied To You A Few Days Ago": The Leak Messaging App And Anonymous Honesty