Sarah Kessler is a reporter at Fast Company, where she writes about technology companies and the people they impact.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Max Levchin’s PayPal Encore Just Raised $275 Million In Funding
- A Startup Identity Conundrum: When Your Product Is Your Mission Statement
- With Elder-Support Service, Apple Moves Deeper Into The Health Care Space
- Apple And IBM Announce Plans For An Elder-Support Service In Japan
- Behind The Scenes At Maple, The David Chang Backed, Delivery-Only Restaurant Of The Future
- Gett's Alternative To Uber-Style Surge Pricing
- "Guitar Hero" Is Back: "We Wanted To Give People Stage Fright"
- No Internet, No Credit Cards, No Problem: How Airbnb Launched In Cuba
- Life Lessons From A 40-Year-Old Vine Star
- If Reaction Housing Wants to Provide Disaster Relief, It'll Have to Shelter Festival-Goers First
- Do Gun Owners Need An App To Tell Them Where Anti-Gun-Violence Activists Live?
- Facebook Beefs Up Its Messenger App
- Intel, Google, And TAG Heuer Announce A Swiss Smartwatch
- A Look Back At The Most Authentic Moment Of SXSW
- Twitter Only Gave Meerkat 2 Hours' Notice Before Cutting Access To The Social Graph