Ryan Holiday is the author of The Obstacle is the Way and Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator (Portfolio). He is also a media strategist for such notorious clients such as Tucker Max and Dov Charney. After dropping out of college at age 19 to apprentice under Robert Greene, author of The 48 Laws of Power, he went on to advise many bestselling authors and multiplatinum musicians. He served as the director of marketing at American Apparel for many years, where his controversial and internationally known campaigns have been used as case studies by Twitter, YouTube, and Google, and written about in AdAge, the New York Times, Gawker, and Fast Company. He lives in New Orleans and writes at RyanHoliday.net.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- 7 Ways To Turn Your Opponents Into Opportunities
- How To Growth Hack Anything: Lessons from A "BitTorrent Best Seller"
- The Secret That Defines Marketing Now
- Everything Is Marketing: How Growth Hackers Redefine The Game
- Why Your Company Needs A Full-Time, Idea-Killing Chief Dissent Officer
- Why Books Are The Ultimate New Business Card
- "Media Manipulator" Ryan Holiday Proves His Point By Getting This Story Published