Rob Salkowitz is author of Comic-Con and the Business of Pop Culture (McGraw-Hill, 2012), Young World Rising (2010), and two other books on youth and digital media as agents of change. He is Director of Strategy at MediaPlant, LLC, a Seattle-based communications firm he co-founded in 1999. Follow him @robsalk.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- From Nerd Niche To Branding Superpower: 5 Lessons Every Marketing Exec Can Learn From Comics
- Marvel Announces Big Digital Comics Push, But Will It Fly?
- Amazon, Big Box Edition
- Who's Watching The Watchmen? Even Prestigious Comics Are Just Grist For The Entertainment Mill
- Apple’s iBooks Push Raises 6 Big Questions About The Future Of E-Publishing
- Obama Breaks Out Industrial-Strength Imagery To Rebrand His State Of The Union
- In Superhero-Loving America, Tintin Has An Uphill Battle To Become The Next Batman
- Liquid Comics Launches Digital Platform To Capture India's Pop-Culture Crazed, Mobile-Connected Youth
- Can Comics Make The Leap To Digital In A Single Bound?
- Chilean Entrepreneurs Redesign The Architecture Industry
- At The Endeavor Summit, World Class Entrepreneurs Shine