Rob Brunner is a senior editor at Fast Company. He was previously an editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly and has written for The New York Times Magazine, New York magazine, GQ, and Rolling Stone, among other publications. Twitter: @iamrobbrunner.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Bjork On Keeping "Vulnicura" Off Spotify: "It's About Respect, You Know?"
- Can A $200 Beard-Growing Kit Make You Cool? We Gave It A Try
- Anthony Bourdain Has Become The Future Of Cable News, And He Couldn't Care Less
- The Woman Behind The Funniest Shows On TV
- With "The Minority Report," Comedy Central Showcases New Perspectives, And New Talent
- Trent Reznor On How Sobriety, Discomfort, And Experimentation Fuel His Creative Pursuits
- "The Fault In Our Stars" Author John Green On Building A Passionate Audience
- Trent Reznor
- Adam Fleischman
- Jerry Seinfeld
- "Tastes Like Happiness": Why Chocolate Fried Chicken Might Be The Future Of Fast Food
- Dynamic Duos: 5 Brilliant Business Lessons From Warby Parker's CEOs