Richard Levick, Esq. Chairman & CEO of LEVICK, represents countries and companies in the highest-stakes global crises and litigation. His leading strategic communications firm has directed media strategies on Guantanamo Bay; the Catholic Church; the Wall Street crisis; most of the front-page product recalls; and the largest regulatory, corruption, and merger matters in the world.
Mr. Levick was honored in four consecutive years (2009-2012) on the prestigious list of “The 100 Most Influential People in the Boardroom” by the NACD and Directorship Magazine, which is based on a survey of 15,000 public company directors and executives. He has been named to multiple professional Halls of Fame for lifetime achievement. Mr. Levick and his firm have received multiple other professional awards, including, including Crisis, Litigation, Investor Relations, and Food Crisis Communications Agency of the Year.
Mr. Levick is the co-author of several books including The Communicators: Leadership in the Age of Crisis ; "Stop the Presses: The Crisis & Litigation PR Desk Reference," and is a regular commentator on television, in print, and on the most widely read business blogs including Forbes.com and TheStreet.com.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Everything You Thought About Communicating With Your Employees Is Wrong
- Forget Leather Seats--Where Do I Stick My Smartphone?
- Big Brother Goes Mobile: Privacy Issues Could Hinder Facebook Home
- Miracle Workers: How Utilities Can Generate More Goodwill
- It Was A Wonderful Life: How Banks Can Revive Their Reputations
- Social Vs. The Washington Old-Boy Network: A Case Study Of The Keystone XL Pipeline
- Why Netflix Shouldn’t Back Down From The SEC
- Social Media And The Boardroom: Critical Questions Directors Need To Ask
- Decision 2012: It Was About The Technology, Stupid
- Uber’s Good Deed Doesn't Go Unpunished
- How New Stock Exchanges Can Leverage Global Economic Opportunity
- How Nordstrom Evolved From Bricks To Clicks
- Don't Get Lost In Translation: 3 Rules For Effective Hispanic And Latino Outreach
- Four Ways Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Leverage Google To Stir Food-Safety Fears
- Tobacco Warriors Set Their Sights On The Grocery Store