Rich Brooks is founder and president of flyte new media (http://www.flyte.biz), a Web design and Internet marketing firm in Portland, Maine. His monthly flyte log email newsletter and company blog (http://www.flyteblog.com) focus on Web marketing topics such as search engine optimization, blogs, social media, email marketing, and building Web sites that sell. He is currently an Expert Blogger at FastCompany.com and a featured blogger at MaineBusiness.com.
He is a co-founder of Social Media FTW, an organization putting on conferences and events to educate small businesses and non-profits about the power of social media marketing.
He is a nationally recognized speaker and is the “tech guru” on WCSH Channel 6’s evening news program, 207. He also teaches a Web marketing course for entrepreneurs at the University of Southern Maine's Center for Continuing Education.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- #Aurora, And The Dangers Of Outsourcing Your Social Media
- 4 Ways To Maximize Your Blog's ROI
- Facebook Power Tips For Small Business
- The Complete Entrepreneurs Guide to Google+
- How To Make YouTube Part Of Your Social Media Marketing
- 6 Classic Fails for Twitter Auto DMs
- 13 Creative Ways to Use QR Codes for Marketing
- What's the Best Blog Platform?
- LinkedIn Power Tips for Growing Your Network: Lewis Howes Interview
- 3 Steps to Avoid Being the Next Cooks Source
- How to Stake Your Claim on Facebook Places
- 13 Business Books That Will Blow Your Mind
- Is Email the True Social Media Killer App?
- Six Ways Non-Profits Can Use Social Media to Grow
- A Blog Won't Help Your Business