Rebecca Greenfield is a Staff Writer at Fast Company, where she covers creative people doing creative things. She was previously a Staff Writer at The Atlantic Wire, where she focused on technology news. Her work has also appeared at The Atlantic and The Hairpin.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- Dry Pits, Full Hearts, Can't Lose: Inside the Unsinkable American Deodorants Market
- Watch A Disabled Dog Get A New Lease On Life With 3-D Printed Legs
- The Best Way To Relive The Year In Everything Is With NPR
- This Is What America Is Saying About Eric Garner
- See How Far We've Come: Witness The First-Ever Pizza Order Made Via Talking Computer
- The Softer--And More Wearable--Future Of Wearables
- The Case For Work-Death Balance
- How To Manage Remote Workers Like They're Right In The Office
- This Lingerie Company A/B Tests The World's Hottest Women To See Who Makes You Click "Buy"
- Can LittleBits Save RadioShack?
- The Composer Of Serial's Soundtrack Comes Clean About Its "Ambiguous" Score
- Inside NY.gov's First Redesign In 15 Years
- Lessons From "High Maintenance" On How To Build A Cult Following
- Inside The Fabulous Lives Of The Internet's Elite
- Why You Need A To-Do List For Others