Rebecca Greenfield is a Staff Writer at Fast Company, where she covers creative people doing creative things. She was previously a Staff Writer at The Atlantic Wire, where she focused on technology news. Her work has also appeared at The Atlantic and The Hairpin.
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
- What A Sober 6 A.M. Rave Can Do For You
- Procrastinating With The Creators Of "Broad City"
- New Technology Helps Surgeons Better Map The Brain
- Crazy Ways Top Creative Pros Landed Their Dream Jobs
- The Future of Media is Podcasting
- Giving Tea The Blue Bottle Treatment
- Never Rent An Ugly Tux Again: These Startups Want To Disrupt Men's Wearhouse
- There's Nothing Fun About An Egg Freezing Party
- Sending A Handwritten Letter Is Now As Easy As Using Gmail
- Why Creative Teams Are Loving Talko
- Google Glass Is Not Dead Yet: Augmedix, A Glass For Doctors Startup, Raises $16 Million
- Fab Cofounder Bradford Shellhammer Is Launching Design Sales Site Bezar
- Can An App Cure Your Fear Of Flying?
- Shake Shack Is Going Public
- The Best Books Fast Company Read This Year